Какой документ описывает коннектор TRRS 3.5 с длинной гильзой?

Автор Shaman, 20 Дек., 2021, 20:18

« предыдущая - следующая »

Shaman

Покупал я давеча у китайцев TRRS 3.5  взамен почившего и мне повезло наткнуться на более редкую его разновидность с длинной гильзой. О чем я понял уже когда он ко мне пришел.
Поскольку с гнездом они частично совместимы для себя я нашел...
...решение вопроса.
Просто напечатав проставку.
dkwQDrbx1f0.jpg 8caySe41Hf4.jpg Gle34CumFgs.jpg
[свернуть]
Но встал вопрос, а как их вообще отличать? По фото понятно, но они не всегда есть, а стандартизирующий документ я нашел только на первый тип штекера от Japan Electronics and Information Technology Industries Association (JEITA).
Выделение_006.png

А про второй, только короткое упоминание в буржуйской вики
Equip­ment re­quir­ing video with stereo audio input/out­put some­times uses 3.5 mm TRRS con­nec­tors. Two in­com­pat­i­ble vari­ants exist, of 15 mil­lime­tres (0.59 in) and 17 mm (0.67 in) length, and using the wrong vari­ant may ei­ther sim­ply not work, or could cause phys­i­cal dam­age.
At­tempt­ing to fully in­sert the longer (17 mm) plug into a re­cep­ta­cle de­signed for the shorter (15 mm) plug may dam­age the re­cep­ta­cle, and may dam­age any elec­tron­ics lo­cated im­me­di­ately be­hind the re­cep­ta­cle. How­ever, par­tially in­sert­ing the plug will work as the tip/ring/ring dis­tances are the same for both vari­ants.
Using the shorter plug in a socket de­signed for the longer con­nec­tor will re­sult in the plug not 'lock­ing in', and may ad­di­tion­ally re­sult in wrong sig­nal rout­ing and/or a short cir­cuit in­side the equip­ment (e.g. the plug tip may cause the con­tacts in­side the re­cep­ta­cle – tip/ring 1, etc. - to short to­gether).
The shorter 15 mm TRRS vari­ant is more com­mon and fully phys­i­cally com­pat­i­ble with 'stan­dard' 3.5 mm TRS and TS con­nec­tors.
[свернуть]
Знает кто какой документ описывает второй коннектор?
И ещё интересно зачем это разнообразие было нужно?